CCOSA Teaching and Learning Academy
Register now to attend this Four-series academy to help you build successful teams to lead teaching and learning in your schools.
Day 1 - December 5, 2022
Developing a Winning Focus
- Gain ideas, resources, practical examples, helpful resources, & evidence-based strategies;
- Develop a focus that aligns all required local, state, and federal plans;
- Hear an example of a successful comprehensive early literacy program;
- Maximize available web-based resources that make curriculum alignment easy.
Day 2 - January 30, 2023
Studying Game Film and Stat Sheets
- Learn how to lead staff in interpreting results and creating goals for improvement;
Study how to select data that matters and impacts student learning.
Day 3 - February 13, 2023
Making In-Game Winning Adjustments
How will we respond when some students do not learn?
How will we extend the learning for students?
What are some examples of effective interventions?
Day 4 - March 30, 2023
Developing Instructional Leaders
- Creating a professional development plan that meets state requirements and ensures effective teachers in every classroom;
- And more...
Costs (for all 4 sessions)
$500 - two-member school team
$750 - three-six member school team
DLS Districts will receive an additional 30% discount.
There are no documents available for this event.